Dynamic Machine Design is an engineering firm located in Edmonton Alberta that specializes in Design, Build and Automation of Process Equipment and Systems for Water & Wastewater and Custom Factory Automation.
Paul Brake P.Eng – Manager
Paul has three decades of combined industrial and engineering experience. He is also a contributing author to Water Online, Control Engineering magazines.
Paul also holds patents in the field of Membrane Bioreactors from his work developing the technology and equipment for Newterra in Ontario.
Paul’s Published Articles:
- Design First – Build Later
- The Bells And Whistles Of Automation: What to Expect When You’re Commissioning.
- Automation 101: Curing Automation Myths
- Corrosion Issues = Planning Issues
- Automation 101: The 7 Habits Of Highly Automatable Systems
- The Journey To Predictive Maintenance
- Automation 101: Design For Operation
- Automation 101: Open Loop Control
- Automation 101: What Are You Really Controlling?
- Automation 101: The Dangers Of Hand/Off/Auto
- Robust control starts with robust mechanics
- What are you really controlling?
Brad Stewart B.Sc. – Senior Project Manager
With a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Brad leads the project planning and execution for Dynamic Machine Design. Brad is a skilled Automator, Engineer and Project Manager who gets things done on time, on spec and on budget.
Please visit our homepage at:
Email or Call for a free consultation:
Edmonton Office: 1-587-589-4695
Or use our contact form below: